Hook Coffee is a start-up homegrown in Singapore, striving to revolutionize the way people buy and enjoy coffee and we aim to do this through an interactive e-commerce platform that sells specialty coffee beans from around the world. In that sense, we’re equal parts Coffee, Lifestyle, and Tech. We’re on a simple yet important mission to make freshly roasted specialty coffee accessible to everyone.
Our ethos is built around socio-environmental sustainability, traceability, and transparency – we source the finest sustainably grown and ethically produced beans from farms in the developing world — and this is only the start of making a difference in people’s lives. We roast them locally in Singapore then send them out to you within a week of roasting, not to mention right to our customers’ doorsteps.
Reasons to want to work with us
1) Be the driver of change & growth – As a key player in the team, you’ll need more than skill to affect change. We have new products and projects coming up, as well as big plans to expand abroad this year. Your vision and involvement will be paramount to our business so be prepared to be part of major brainstorming and critical decision-making.
2) Strike a balance – We strongly believe in work-life balance and know everyone has a different style or working. We’re very flexible and hope you are too. You’re expected to manage your own time and work in a way that best suits you while value-adding the business and the team.
3) Make a difference – Revolutionise the way people buy and enjoy coffee. Champion social and environmentally sustainable practices and products. Support specialty coffee producers and communities around the world.
4) Immerse yourself – Fun-loving, hungry to learn, and a hands-on kinda person? We probably hate sitting at the desk all day as much as you do and are pretty sure you’re looking at the right place to work at.
5) Unlimited coffee – Need we say more?
6) Fulfill your dreams of being a superhero – save countless of mornings and days with great coffee! #savetheday
Like what you’ve seen so far? Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get to know us better and be part of the Hook Team!
Fancy writing and creating beautiful content to inspire people to drink better coffee? We’re looking for an intern to regularly create awe-inspiring content for our marketing campaigns, social media platforms and other brand touch points.
- Obtained or pursuing a degree/diploma related to marketing
- Passionate about contributing to the growth of an early stage start-up
- You will be challenged, stimulated, and loaded with responsibilities – which is normal in a start-up environment – but we promise, it will be super fun and extremely fulfilling.
- Oh, it will be a huge bonus if you take beautiful photos too!